Sunday, February 22, 2009

Book Update


The name of the book that I chose to read is called Key Concepts in Marketing by Jonathan Sutherland and Diane Canwell. It is non-fiction and the language the authors use is in the style of a textbook, therefore making it tedious to read. I chose to read this book because I felt that it would be able to help me in my upcoming DECA (business) competition. My event is Business Services Marketing and I felt this book would give me insight and an an edge over the competition. The book clearly defines terms used in the marketing world and also gives detailed real life examples to help us understand the topic in a clear manner. I am enjoying it because I feel that I will be more confident when presenting myself before the judges and also taking the test on the topic. I think the authors are being frank and will continue throughout the book to show how marketing is a vibrant area full of ideas that is a major part of the business world.

No comments:

Post a Comment